A small talk A small talk

WOW.....JUST.....WOW!!! This is by far my FAVORITE game Newgrounds game of all time. You hit everything I love in a story and experimental game. I picked up on the reality of the situation fairly quickly but I didn't even mind, because you set the atmosphere so perfectly. I feel like this is very influenced by 2001: A Space Odyssey (which is my favorite film of all time). The music is fucking wonderful and suspenseful, and the console is great at that HAL9000 creepy emotional robot vibe. I don't know how to explain it but man this was just GREAT! I am playing it again just to get the other ending!

P.S. Is that a LOST reference? "Live together. Die alone"? If so you have hit on all of my favorite things. Great job!

MOON MOON

LOOOOOVED the story!!!! However the dialogue was AWFUL! Overall a fun experiemce

Why Am I Dead Why Am I Dead

The game itself worked great and really hooked in my interest but the ending is so abrupt and completely dissatisfying.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

PENCIL WEAPON

Really fin but I've just got to say when you press the D or A key you get this like.....Pencil weapon but it makes the entire game glitch. Can't wait for the full thing

Turtlodyssey Turtlodyssey

:D awesome

Turtleco I remember when you and me made "Too Soon" forever ago XD i just started getting back on NG and the stuff you do now is really really awesome man. this game is great and so are all of your new flashes man!!!

Tetris Pong Tetris Pong

INteresting idea

I REALLY like the idea, and believe with a little tweaking (so the ball doesn't just shake and phase through the blocks) that this could be a really fun game^^

Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

I FROZE!!!! :(

Amazing game, loved the art, but I froze right when I was about to beat the boss :((((

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

INCREDIBLE

You should have pitched this to nintendo!!! You could have made some serious cash. I mean this is better than most of nintendos games coming out right now,gameplay is INCREDIBLE!!!

Celebrity Wedgie Toss Celebrity Wedgie Toss

IVE GOT TEH HIGHEST SCORE!!!!

Great fun game! I don't know why it's under judgement anyway I'm 5'ing this

Haruko Hentai Game DEMO Haruko Hentai Game DEMO

OMGGGG

Regardless of whether it was a demo or not it was incredible