I Never Thought I Never Thought

Lol I just put my cover of one of Andy's songs!!! I love MO and RAGC! lol This is great! The only thing I think this could be improved by is maybe some vocal layering and harmony

Skattar - you and me,lifehouse Skattar - you and me,lifehouse

Great vocals!

The vocals in this are AMAZING, however the drumming and bass fall short.

[LO-RMX] Tiesto - Zero 76 [LO-RMX] Tiesto - Zero 76

SO MUCH BUILD UP lol

I like the beginning so far...Really nice build up and the audio quality is incredible.....The melody is interesting and not over used so kudos on that!!! A lot of electronic music has boring melodies that get used in every song but this is definitely different.

AAHHHHH more build up!!! Almost unnerving lol, really effective. I could see this being in a a movie where the main characters are rolling at a night club and semi bad shit is going down, like that one scene in Black Swan.

This song sounds so professional, and the build up and anticipation are used really well. Great job!!!

Kpheeyat's Voice Acting Demo Kpheeyat's Voice Acting Demo

PRactice other accents

Your accent is very VERY strong, all of the voices sound very forced.

Kpheeyat responds:

Actually it's not my accent. But I know what you mean. I'll work on "getting into" the character more =D

Don't Tell Me That My Dreams.. Don't Tell Me That My Dreams..

Very well produced

This track very well produced and the instrumentals are done well but the autotune absolutely kills it for me also the lyrics are very....basic, they are less like lyrics to a song and more like a monologue.
Besides those things this is a good track 4/5

seatellite responds:

there is no auto-tune...

==(Pulse of the Ocean Aby ==(Pulse of the Ocean Aby

awesome song

The intro is deeply atmospheric....It reminds me a lot of chillwave music until about 1:05 when that pseudo melody chimes in. I absolutely love it so far.........After the bass kick there's a really unique deteriorating noise that i'm obsessing over right now it's so fukken interesting. This entire track is interesting. Good job dude!

Mind if I throw some lyrics on this?

Buoy responds:

Lol what is chillwave. The thing after the kick is probably a part of the sample I'm using, which has a bit of a gritty tail end. Thanks for the review man. And knock yourself out, throw as many lyrics as you want on it! :D

.:Epic 6-4 [Time-Sig]:.(WIP) .:Epic 6-4 [Time-Sig]:.(WIP)

Strange melody

This must have been really difficult composing with this time signature....I don't personally LIKE it but I can respect it from a technical difficulty aspect, you know what I mean?

The melody really throws me off :l

Good job though

camoshark responds:

I thank you for not having blast my song because you didn't enjoy it, it shows professionalism and respect.

I am, though, saddened by the fact that you didn't enjoy it. Then again, the genre I chose doesn't apeal to everybody, and therefore only confirm my suspicions.

That was exactly what I wanted to get from reviews, so thanks for pointing out the elements you didn't like!

Cheers,
Samuel H├ębert

-ganon95- Bit.trip Part3- VOID -ganon95- Bit.trip Part3- VOID

great job

It's a bit long but this is a quality remix. Loved it!

ganon95 responds:

yea the bit.trip remixes are meant to be long ^.^

makrill makrill

hilarious

Holy shit this is intense, love the fucking bass and whatever filter you put on the distortion.

these lyrics are mind blowing lol We are smoking some beer?

fucking awesome

metallover95 responds:

I just use thick strings with some drop down tuning on the guitar and a bass in standard tuning. glad you like it more will come in the future.

yeah and bout that ref It just came into my head and made the whole lyrics wierd as hell XD

AtNightGodSoundsTerrible rmstr AtNightGodSoundsTerrible rmstr

Amazing

The quality to this is incredible. I don't personally like it but I Know for a fact thousands of people love this sound that you guys are making. This sounds so professional. Good luck dude. 5/5 10/10

KillTheTrucker responds:

Thank you very much, sir!