Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

-Humor is incredibly forced
-Delivery is unoriginal
-Line directly stolen from an Egoraptor animation.
-Overall sense of derivative, pop-culture, parody, with no substance.

Animation was pretty good though.

Metaphors Metaphors

I get the idea here, that rappers these days are deemed clever just because they inject metaphors into everything, but i hate to break it to you, you didn't even once use a metaphor...Those were all similes.

goochmaster15 responds:

*sigh*... I am AWARE that these are similes. That is part of THE ENTIRE JOKE.

Twitter Tag Team Twitter Tag Team

Truly a modern marvel.

Emrox responds:

Glad you like it, dude!

A small talk A small talk

WOW.....JUST.....WOW!!! This is by far my FAVORITE game Newgrounds game of all time. You hit everything I love in a story and experimental game. I picked up on the reality of the situation fairly quickly but I didn't even mind, because you set the atmosphere so perfectly. I feel like this is very influenced by 2001: A Space Odyssey (which is my favorite film of all time). The music is fucking wonderful and suspenseful, and the console is great at that HAL9000 creepy emotional robot vibe. I don't know how to explain it but man this was just GREAT! I am playing it again just to get the other ending!

P.S. Is that a LOST reference? "Live together. Die alone"? If so you have hit on all of my favorite things. Great job!

MOON MOON

LOOOOOVED the story!!!! However the dialogue was AWFUL! Overall a fun experiemce

Why Am I Dead Why Am I Dead

The game itself worked great and really hooked in my interest but the ending is so abrupt and completely dissatisfying.

I Never Thought I Never Thought

Lol I just put my cover of one of Andy's songs!!! I love MO and RAGC! lol This is great! The only thing I think this could be improved by is maybe some vocal layering and harmony

Skattar - you and me,lifehouse Skattar - you and me,lifehouse

Great vocals!

The vocals in this are AMAZING, however the drumming and bass fall short.

[LO-RMX] Tiesto - Zero 76 [LO-RMX] Tiesto - Zero 76

SO MUCH BUILD UP lol

I like the beginning so far...Really nice build up and the audio quality is incredible.....The melody is interesting and not over used so kudos on that!!! A lot of electronic music has boring melodies that get used in every song but this is definitely different.

AAHHHHH more build up!!! Almost unnerving lol, really effective. I could see this being in a a movie where the main characters are rolling at a night club and semi bad shit is going down, like that one scene in Black Swan.

This song sounds so professional, and the build up and anticipation are used really well. Great job!!!

turtlebro turtlebro

Turtleco? More like TurtleNO cus ur a idito dummy. 5/5 10/10 it suked

turtleco responds:

I don't crois that this is a good review

unfinished Cammy unfinished Cammy

this looks great!

Somewhere in shallow water Somewhere in shallow water

Inspiring!

Love this piece!

I used this picture as album art for my EP. I hope you don't mind, I'm crediting you for it as well. PM if you want a link to see it or if you want me to take it down (totally understandable)

Anyway I just wanted to say i love it!!!